Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
IC Good News
Tell us your Good News!
The I.C. Good News welcomes submissions from parishioners. Please follow these guidelines:
Please include your name and telephone number so we may contact you. Submission deadlines will be advertised in the Church Bulletins and on the parish website.
NEXT DEADLINE: Fall Issue: September 17, 2018
- Basic facts: Include the basic facts—WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY and HOW—in all submissions. Include the names of all people pictured in photographs.
- 500 words or less: Longer submissions will be returned for revision.
- Contact information: Include your name, address, phone number and email address so we may contact you to acknowledge your submission. Only names will be included in the newspaper.
- Content: We publish articles about parish events, people and ministries; reflections; essays on topics of general interest to Catholics and pictures of parish life.
- Articles: Microsoft Word documents attached to email are preferred but typed or handwritten submissions are also accepted.
- Pictures: Digital photo files attached to email are preferred but photographs are also accepted. A digital camera is available in the rectory office for use on the church grounds.
- Editing: All submissions may be edited for length, content, clarity, accuracy, grammar and style. Reasonable efforts will be made to discuss significant revisions with writers. Writers may suggest headlines for articles and captions for pictures but final decisions about headlines, captions, pictures, graphics and sidebars are made by the editors.
- Mail: I.C. Good News, Immaculate Conception Parish, 400 Salt Springs St., Fayetteville, NY, 13066.
- Email: GoodNews@icfayetteville.org
- In person: Rectory office.
- Questions: For more information, contact Kelly Kelly at 315-637-3306 or GoodNews@icfayetteville.org
Fall Issue: September 17, 2018